Plymouth-Trinity United Church is seeking a part-time secretary.
The position is approximately 12 hours per week, over 3 or 4 days and would work closely with and report to the Minister.
If you are interested in this position, send us your application online or by email:
- Answer the phone, check messages and investigate queries; route messages to the appropriate person
- Open correspondence and take action
- Assist with church rentals and bookings
- Maintain up-to-date mailing lists
- Prepare and send invoices
- Prepare and print the bulletin on a weekly basis
- Prepare announcements
- Draft and send information regarding services and other events to local media
- Keep official church records: baptisms, weddings, and funerals
- Order materials and resources
- Assist with committee work, e.g. type agendas, letters, etc.
- Attention to detail, organized
- Computer knowledge: Microsoft Office Word and Excel, e-mail, Internet
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Bookkeeping skills an asset
While the applicant does not have to be a member of the United Church or of Plymouth-Trinity, some understanding of the culture of the United Church is necessary.
February 25, 2018
Second in Lent
- Genesis 17:1-7, 15-16
- Psalm 22:23-31
- Romans 4:13-25
- Mark 8:31-38
Culte en français à 9 h dans la chapelle.
English service at 10:30 in the sanctuary.
News & Events
Children at P-T
Join us at Plymouth-Trinity for a family-friendly worship experience. We have a children's corner in the sanctuary with craft supplies and helpful volunteers. Some Sundays there is also a 30-minute children's programme during worship-time for kids of all ages.